As Evangelicals, we believe that:
1. The Holy Scriptures of the Old and the New Testaments
(a total of 66 Books) are the Word of God. It is divinely
inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy, and serves as the
supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct
2. God is One. The One God is eternally self-existent in three
Persons:Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Deut. 6:4-5;
3. Jesus Christ is Saviour and Lord. As God, He was manifest
in the flesh. We believe His virgin birth, His sinless human
life, His divine miracles His vicarious and atoning death His
bodily resurrection His ascension His present mediatorial,
work and His future personal return in Power and Glory
(Lk. 1:32-33; Jn. 1:1-4; 1Tim. 2:5-6; 6:13-16).
4. The Holy Spirit is God. As the third Person in the
Godhead, He indwells every believer upon conversion
and enables the believer to live a holy life; to witness
in power; and to work for the Lord Jesus Christ
(Ac. 5:3-4; Mt. 28:19; Ac.1:8).
5. Man was made in the image of God and sinless. By choice
Man fell out of favour into sin. In God’s mercy, SALVATION
comes to every lost and sinful person freely and simply by
faith in Jesus Christ who shed His blood for sin, and
through regeneration by the Holy Spirit
(Gen. 1:26-28; 3:1-21; Jn 1:11-13; 1Cor.12:13).
6. All true believers in Jesus Christ are One Body, the
Church, of which He is the Head (1Cor. 12:13; Eph.
7. Satan is a fallen angel whose intent is to supplant God
and frustrate His purpose, and whose ultimate end
is consignment to eternal punishment
(Lk. 10:17-18; Rev. 20:10).
8. Bodily resurrection of all the dead will take place
someday. Believers in Christ will rise unto everlasting
blessedness while unbelievers will rise unto judgment
and everlasting punishment (Rev. 20:11-15; 2Cor. 5:9-10).